As a professional musician of many years, I have performed at weddings, private parties, corporate functions and special events at various venues, ranging from seniors homes to luxurious hotels. Classically trained from the age of four, I hold an ARCT diploma in piano performance, the highest academic standing awarded by the Royal Conservatory of Music in Canada. In addition, I have had formal training in guitar, violin, organ and voice, and hold a Master of Music degree from Colorado State University.
My memorized repertoire of 1000+ songs ranges from renowned classics to modern favorites, including:
- Wagner’s Bridal Chorus
- Mendelssohn’s Wedding March
- Pachelbel’s Canon in D
- Beethoven’s Fur Elise
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Seasons of Love from Rent
- You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
- Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
- From This Moment On by Shania Twain
- Gravity by Sara Bareilles
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- All of Me by John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
I am happy to take requests from guests. My piano stylings and lush arrangements definitely leave a lasting impression and add a classy touch.
I am available for piano performance, accompaniment and studio sessions in the Metropolitan New York area, and am interested to learn more about your event or project. Please contact me for further details or to inquire about my rates and availability.